irc spinlock logo

To enable you to take part in the ISORA and other external races in 2018 on the IRC Handicap Rating system you have to have a current IRC Certificate.Here's how to get your 2018 IRC Certificate

Remember within the club events we run two handicapping systems, NHC, The National Handicap System for Cruisers and IRC, International Racing Certificate. These are called Tandem Races and score each entry on the two different systems, if they qualify. 

The Sailing Committee met last week and are looking at ways to encourage more yachties to join in the club racing.... More on this later.


Pin It